Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Introducing My New Blog

Well, this has certainly been an adventure.... my first day - and my first post - with my new blog. It has been challenging, trying to set up a blog and get everything set just the way I want it to be!

Over the next few days I'll be adding instructions and templates for some of my favorite cards and scrap book pages. You can see all of my creations in my gallery at SplitCoast Stampers. In the meantime, scroll down to the bottom of this page and enjoy a cup of tea in our garden, which has been breathtakingly beautiful all summer.

2 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. :0) Your garden is beautiful and your dogs are adorable.

Cathy and Steve said...

Thanks so much for your welcome! I hope you'll come back and visit again!